EcomStream BV, Frederik Hendriklaan 25, 3708 VA ZEIST, The Netherlands
EcomStream takes privacy seriously. The following six principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
1. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
2. Your personal information as provided to us will be used for communication purposes in order to execute on our business relationship.
3. You are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
4. If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we will work with you to promptly resolve those concerns.
5. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
6. We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities.
EcomStream is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is protected. The personal information that we collect are with regards to the information that you provide to us via direct email traffic or when contacting us via our contact form. This information is being stored on servers of a webhosting company in The Netherlands.
When subscribing to our newsletter on this webpage: https://ecomstream.nl/contact/
your information is being stored on servers by “Mailchimp”. These servers could be located outside the EU. A data protection agreement is in place between EcomStream and Mailchimp in order to comply to GDPR regulations.
If for any reason you would like us to delete this personal information from our CRM files, please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will comply with your request immediately.
Information is kept for a period of 7 years which is in line with the guidelines from the Dutch tax authorities specific to invoices.
Our website collects general user information by the use of “cookies”. These are clarified by dividing cookies for our own use, and cookies by third parties.
Cookies for our own use
Google Analytics. This is relevant to us as the reports about the general client experience of the website are valuable in order for us to further improve the website. Google can only provide this information to others when forced by law, or when other third parties as contracted by Google would require access. EcomStream is not part of this process, nor can we influence this. We have not authorized Google to utilize this analytics information to be used for other Google services. Information collected by Google will be anonimized as much as possible. Your IP-address will not be provided. The information will be stored on Google servers in the United States of America. Google is bound by the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield-program by the American Ministry of Trade. This is perceived as an appropriate protection level for processing personal information.
In case you prefer your site behavior not to be monitored, you can download a plug-in via the Google website which will block this functionality. This setting will then be applicable to all website you will visit. You can download the plugin from here.
Cookies by third parties
Social Buttons. Our site is equipped with buttons to promote or share pages on social media networks. These buttons are bits of code from the social media network itself and use a cookie. This cookie remembers that you are logged in so that you do not have to log in to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn every time you want to share something. To see what they do with personal data that they receive with this code, you can view the privacy statements of these social media networks themselves. EcomStream has no influence on this.